Parkinson’s SA was established in 1983 to provide support for people with Parkinson’s disease and other movement disorders and their families.
We hope that this website will prove to be a useful resource for you whether you are a person diagnosed with Parkinson’s disease or other movement disorders, a family member or friend, a health professional, a student or simply an interested person.
Please use the links above to find out more about Parkinson’s disease and other movement disorders, Parkinson’s SA and the range of services that PSA offers.
Please ring our Helpline on 1800 644 189 to obtain further information, support and counselling. For general calls to the office phone 8357 8909.
Parkinson’s SA relies on fundraising to provide its services. Below you will find information about upcoming events that will help PSA to raise funds and awareness.
- Welcome to Parkinson’s SA Inc
- 2014 Calendar of Events
- 2013 – 2014 Application for Membership
- 2014 Take 9 Movie Cards
- 2014 State Election
- NEW Community Information Seminars – UNDERSTANDING PARKINSON’S
- NEW 2014 Seminar Series – MOVING AHEAD WITH PARKINSON’S
- NEW LEARN NOW, LIVE WELL SEMINARS – For Recently Diagnosed
- 2014 Speaker’s Group – Shaky Faith Matters
- Feb 2014 Shifting Gears – John Stockwell’s Ride for Parkinson’s
- March 2014 Riverland Parkinson’s Lifestyle Weekend
- Feb to April 2014 – Expanding Horizons through Art
- 2014 High Tea
- May 2014 – Pitch In For Parkinson’s Corporate Lunch
- Entertainment Book 2014 / 2015
- 2014 Parkinson’s SA Scholarship
- GP Online Education Program
- 30th Anniversary of Parkinson’s SA
- 2013 – 3rd World Parkinson Conference
- 8 Sept 2013 – Australia’s Unity Walk for Parkinson’s
- 27 – 29 May 2015 – Parkinson’s Australia Conference
- Support Group Leaders Needed
- Have a “Party for Parkinson’s”
- Audio Interview with Valmai Hankel
- 2011 Report on Parkinson’s Disease in Australia
- Global Parkinson’s Pledge