Please join us with your friends and colleagues for the second Pitch in for Parkinson’s Corporate Lunch, supporting the great work of Parkinson’s SA.
This year our special Guest Speaker is
Peter Switzer, leading Australian financial commentator and advisor is one of Australia’s leading business and financial commentators having worked in the financial media since 1985. A former lecturer in economics at the University of NSW and award-winning broadcaster, Peter is currently:
- A senior contributor with The Australian newspaper
- Host of his own TV shows, Switzer and Grow Your Business, on Sky News Business
- A weekly columnist with Yahoo!7 Finance
- A senior contributor on investment sites www.switzer.com.au and the www.switzersuperreport.com.au
- Owner and operator of two successful businesses, Switzer Financial Planning and the Switzer Super Report, a newsletter and website for self-managed super funds
Valmai Hankel, will also talk about how her fascinating life has been affected
by a diagnosis of Parkinson’s. Valmai is President of the Friends of the State Library and well known as a traveller,
wine writer and regular guest on Peter Goers show on ABC 891 Radio. In 2012, Valmai was awarded the Royal Geographical Society of South Australia’s John Lewis Gold Medal, an honour she shares with Sir Edmund Hillary and Sir Douglas Mawson, and she is its only living recipient.
Reason to support our cause: There is one Australian diagnosed with Parkinson’s disease every hour of every day. Each year Parkinson’s SA provides support services and advocacy for over 2000 people with Parkinson’s and their family members. This includes a Helpline, Support Groups, education seminars and up to date information on living well with this debilitating neurological condition, second only in numbers to dementia.
Venue: The Sanctuary Restaurant at the Adelaide Zoo www.sanctuaryadelaidezoo.com.au/
Date: Friday 24 May 2013
Time: 12 noon to 3pm
Cost: $125 includes main course, dessert, coffee and chocolates with all drinks included ($1250 for a table of ten)
Other: Live auction compered by David Smallacombe
Parking: There is metered parking along Botanic Drive
How To Book
There are several options available on how you can book for this exciting event which are:
- Complete the order form and post it to our office with your payment details
- OR ring our office on 1800 644 189 and provide your credit card details
- OR email firstname.lastname@example.org